Monday, July 5, 2010

Life is Just a Bowl of...

Am I the only person who has eaten my weight in cherries over the past month? Thanks a lot, Whole Paycheck. At least they did mark them down to $1.99 per pound FOR ONE STINKIN' DAY, and the price has moderated somewhat since the very first of the season. But the truth is, it doesn't matter. I can't resist them at any price. Just when I think I've surely OD'd on them, I find myself with another little plastic bag in my hand and a $20 bill to pay for them. At least a google search tells me cherries have multiple health benefits and tons of nutritional value, So There. But I'm the person who once a year even wants one of those yukky old Cherry Mash candy bars-eeeeeew. Do you think they still make those? Maybe gas stations sell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment