Monday, July 5, 2010

For Mary Gail


My thoughts and prayers are with Mary Gail today, as well as all the Tutt, Stewart, Holland family members. My photo albums through the years include shots of MG in all kinds of places---she was never one to be left behind! If someone was going somewhere, then she would be dressed and ready to go. Grand Canyon, California, Washington, DC, New York, London....you name it, she was ready to go. Sister and I said she was our role model for old age. Her goal was always to SEE SOMEONE FAMOUS! Here's a pic from a 1992'ish Thanksgiving dinner in my townhouse in Washington, DC. No doubt we had made our traditional trip to the zoo shortly before this photo was made. And, Leslie, when you need a break from it all, I want you to go see Toy Story 3: those little booger-eating kids in the daycare will remind you of your preschool teachin' days, and you'll realize how much you have to be THANKFUL for.

No comments:

Post a Comment